Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yay Mommy (not about Ava for once)

I got promoted today!! YIPPEE!!!! I have been working on getting this promotion for over a year and after much hard work, it finally happened. Luckily my job duties won't really change at all, I will just get paid more (and who doesn't love that?) Make me feel like all my hard work over the last 3 years is worth it. Unfortunately, because of budget cuts, I won't get the full monetary increase until March but I will get 1/2 of it now and 1/2 then. Either way, I'm pumped! I think we will be going out to celebrate tonight :) Oh and bring on a new house and another baby..oh wait, its not that good of a promotion but its a start in the right direction!

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Congratulations! It's always nice to be recongnized for all of your hard work. Enjoy your night out (or whatever treat you guys end up coming up with)!!

Tonya said...

Congratulations!!! I think Ava would love to have a baby brother or sister :D

Brooke said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! So glad to see you are being recognized for your hard work!