Thursday, October 16, 2008

1st Steps!!!!

Dori (the daycare lady) just text messaged me this morning to tell me that Ava took 3 steps in a row!!!!!! She was sitting on the living room rug and Dori was sitting on the couch with another child. Ava stood up and took 3 steps towards Dori and reached out to grab Dori's legs but she did 3 steps all by herself! Of course, Mommy is very excited! I think those were her first "official" real steps! I hope she gives a repeat performance for me tonight :-) Maybe its her adorable shoes that I got on clearance the other night that have inspired her to walk around and show them off...Here are her "magic walking shoes"


2 comments:

Shannon said...

YAY Ava!!!!! Those shoes are adorable. So, did you get a repeat performance?

littlebug1107 said...

Yep we sure did! Now she will take about 5-6 steps before sitting down..I'll bet by the end of next week, she is walking all over the place!